You can become a member of a branch in your local area or if there is no branch locally you can sign up with the National Office and we will keep you informed about events and activities of the Institute.
NZIIA membership is open to anyone interested in understanding the importance of global affairs to the political and economic well-being of New Zealand. In order to become a member you will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions of membership which are embedded in our Constitution.
The benefits of membership include:
- Regular updates on, and invitations to, our events and activities;
- Discounts on NZIIA conferences and other paid-for events;
- If your organisation joins NZIIA, we will add to our database a selected number of staff of your organisation to ensure all nominated individuals receive notices and updates;
- The opportunity to network at our events and activities in a neutral and informal environment with others from across central and local government, as well as from universities, not-for profit organisations, the diplomatic corps and private sector firms;
- NZIIA corporate, institutional and individual members will be the first to know of conferences and seminars hosted by the Institute before public announcement. Similarly individual members at other branches will be the first to know of events in their region;
- Receipt of copies of our bi-monthly journal, the NZ International Review either electronically or by post;
- The opportunity to initiate or sponsor events and activities relevant to your organisation;
- Access to resources (including speaking notes, presentations and submissions).
If you are an organisation or individual based overseas you can join NZIIA. Please e-mail us at email@example.com